Press play on the video below to see a summary of one of our last retreats:
For those wondering what is a Dance/Nature/Life, Bucket List, Bliss Vacation, reTREAT...here's a short summary:
1) First we select an amazing location...not just the city, country, continent, but also the place we stay at. Below, on the flyers, you can see actual photos of the locations we visit and the Mansions we stay at.
2) Dance Workshops & Dance Socials almost every day.
3) Nature Therapy: visiting waterfalls, snorkeling, swimming with turtles, visiting gorgeous reefs, island hopping, sunsets, sunrises & vitamin sea.
4) Life Sessions: On every retreat we have life sessions that are designed to not only trigger attendees to indulge in their surroundings, making the most of their retreat, but also leaving a long lasting effect that attendees can take home with them. Souvenirs such as: practicing mindfulness, neuroplasticity, a growth mindset, more positivity, eliminating limiting language and negative self talk, becoming negative energy assassins and positive energy pollinators.
5) Sightseeing: Not just appreciating nature but also visiting and admiring ARTchitectural accomplishments of humanity.
6) People: Connecting with amazing people both on the dance floor and off. One of the major goals of these retreats is to bring people together who are both intellectually stimulating and emotionally intelligent. Brining these types of people together creates an incredible atmosphere for growth and learning.
7) Life Changing: That is the most common phrase that people use to describe the retreats. Why? Why are they life changing? The formula is easy, I discovered it in retreats that I personally was an attendee at...The Formula for a Life Changing Retreat is: An atmosphere that allows participants to open up their minds and their hearts + Activities that allow participants to practice being present in the NOW enjoying and indulging in connecting to dance to nature to growing and learning = A Life Changing Experience.
November 17th-26th, 2017: Dominican Republic Dance, Nature, Life, Bucket List, Bliss Vacation reTREAT
JANUARY 2018: Friday, January 19th - Sunday, January 28th, 2018:
The Great Retreat at The Great Barrier Reef - Dance/Nature/Life Bucket List, Bliss Vacation, reTREAT
June 29th-July 8th, 2018: Puerto Rico Dance/Nature/Life, Bucket List, Bliss Vacation reTREAT. This is the flyer for 2017:
Below are some testimonials from past retreats and instructor training: